Sunday, March 09, 2008

flower question


i need your help! i am using white daisies as my primary wedding flower. however, i want to incorporate another color (using daisies still) into the bouquets. the bridesmaids dresses are dark blue, so i was thinking maybe a pale pink. i'm trying to avoid yellow, because i'm tired of blue and yellow. (they were my high school colors, my room is covered in the two, etc.) any other ideas? i really need your comments-- so let me know all you flower-savvy strangers out there! :)



5 comments:

Susie PSU said...

I can't see the pictures, but pale pink sounds lovely!!

A.K. said...

i want to see the pics first! pale pink and blue would be cute!

Kerry said...

I found you through AK's blog. I had navy blue bridesmaid dresses and their flowers were a combinations of dark pink, and light pink. It was beautiful and I highly recommend the pale pink.

Kristie said...

i definitely like the idea of both pale pink and dark pink mixed in with the white! hope things are going well...miss you!

Holliday Family said...

pink pink pink!!! They look beautiful

D x