Monday, November 26, 2007

some thoughts on grace

a simple reminder I came across tonight from the One who created this amazing joy we call life,

"the Lord God is our sun and our shield.
He gives us grace and glory.
the Lord will withhold no good thing from those who do what is right."

grace: God doing for us what we cannot do for ourselves.

praise the Lord for his saving grace, that is so beautiful and ethereal is overcomes me at this moment.
Lord I praise you!
You are so good.
You are my everything.

moments of weakness.
redeeming grace.

overwhelming grief.
saving grace.

a nation destroyed.
sovereign grace.

a temple defiled.
merciful grace.

a starving soul.
the beautiful grace of our Lord.


You are all I've got.
You are all I need.

everything you do, be it small or tremendous feats, do it all for the glory of the Lord, our gracious God.

amen.

1 comment:

Christi Austin Photography said...

Very true! I have enjoyed your blog :)