Sunday, February 24, 2008

fun with zappers


 i don't know what the formal name is, but john and i just love playing with "zappers." we have used the past two weekends here in chesapeake to register for everything we could ever need for our new home (apart from furniture!). we didn't take any fun photos while we were in macy's, but we did in target! i guess the atmosphere in target is, well, a little more laid-back and in tune with random photo-ops. so enjoy goofy us!


okay, so i didn't register for this trashcan.
but isn't it cute?!


the boys have to have something fun, too!


decisions, decisions



me with a scanner at target?
scary! :)

5 comments:

A.K. said...

i think that was the first time scotty truly enjoyed a shopping trip- was being able to zap everything. He was turning more into a kid about it than i was!!! glad ya'll got pics- we didn't even think about that!

the girls said...

hey! thanks for your comment! we've been having so much fun fixing up our little house. congratulations to you on your engagement and wedding planning - it looks like you're having a great time and that's exactly how it should be. having fun with the zappers is the first official step towards marital bliss. :)
p.s. and you should know that I stalk *your* blog every now and again too. :)

Jennifer said...

sorry! - that was from jennifer wilsie.

Melissa said...

Oooohhh, that looks like great fun! As for my picture banner thing, it's kinda crazy, I'm sure there is a MUCH easier way to make one! I was playing around one night when I decided I was going to start a blog and it was just sort of created! I actually started in Microsoft Word. I inserted the 2 pictures and then I made the 3 parts of text each a separate textbox. Then I grouped all the items together to make it one image. I saved it and opened the document in Microsoft Publisher where I saved it as a JPEG file. Then I just opened the JPEG file and cropped out the white parts of the page so that it shows just the image I wanted. You could do this all in photoshop, but I don't have it so I was improvising. Like I said, it was kinda crazy! I hope this helps?!?!

Susie PSU said...

Chris zapped a toilet plunger. I almost killed him.