Friday, February 16, 2007

raleigh visit


john picked me up last friday from school and we trekked down to my favorite get-away place: deerbrook! for those of you that don't know, that's my brother & sister-in-laws house in willow springs, nc (right outside of raleigh). life down in willow springs is just a little bit slower, a place where everything moves at a slow, relaxed place. whenever i need a get-away from school, i always rush to their house for a weekend of family bonding, great sleep and lots of sweet tea! :)

this was john's first time meeting my brother (Matt), sister-in-law (Ali) & sweet little nephew, Wyatt! he really enjoyed meeting the family and i know that the feeling was reciprocated. here are some fun pics of our time there--as you can tell, it was wyatt-filled! :)


my two favorite guys


so sweet!



look at how big my little guy is getting!!!


early morning playtime :)


it is so precious to watch little wyatt play with his favorite animal train


static-y bedhead!



gettin' kisses from auntie ash


we found a new favorite playtoy, the bendy chair!


i think this shot should be sent in to the raleigh news & observer.
if this doesn't sell newspapers, i don't know what would!


you know me & my fascination with sepia-toned pics :)



closeup!


he had fun with john ;)

1 comment:

A.K. said...

what a little stud! you've gotten me all excited about having a nephew!!! great pics!