Thursday, August 31, 2006

a bed's best friend



this is just a quick little post to show you one of the greatest joys in my daily life: my sweet puppy, emmy! check out who was in my bed when i came home today-- and she even weasled her way under the covers! no kidding folks, emmy did this on her own. and continues to do so on a regular occasion. i guess the rainy weather had everyone curled up in their beds :)

here are a few more that i snapped before i made her get out so i could snuggle for a little on this dreary day!



2 comments:

A.K. said...

makes me want a dog now even more! Scott and I looked at puppies the other day but i think our lives are going to be crazy enough with teaching that a puppy is not the way to go this year! wish i had an emmy!!!

Ali said...

that emmy is too cute! that cracks me up that she even gets under the covers!!